SHE Risk Assessment
The Occupational Health and Safety Act requires that an employer must ensure that the hazards and risks regarding the workplace and its operations are identified and evaluated.
It is thus required that a risk assessment, of the Company’s health and safety hazards and environmental impacts, is performed.
A guideline and various templates are provided.
Contents of Risk Assessment guideline:
• Elements in risk assessment process
• Assigning a Specialist to perform a risk assessment
• Preparation & Planning
• Hazard identification and basic risk factors
• Office environment risk assessment
• Technical environment risk assessment
• Quantifying and prioritizing action of residual risk rating
Annexures - Forms & Templates for:
1. Risk Assessment List & Risk Profile
2. Risk Rating by Quantifying Risks & Priority of Action
3. Action Planning, Control Measures & Job Safety Analysis
4. Risk Management for Hazard Identification & Reviews
5. Environmental Aspects and Impact
6. Hazardous Substances
7. Resource Consumption
8. Waste and Effluent