Emergency Planning Committee
A definite plan to deal with emergencies is an important element of an OH&S program. The absence of an emergency plan could lead to severe losses such as loss of life and a possible financial collapse of an organization.
Contents of Emergency Planning Committee guideline:
• Why should a company have an emergency plan?
• Why have some organizations not formulated emergency plans?
• Formulating an emergency response and evacuation plan
• Emergency Planning flow-chart
• Policy Statement
• Planning Team
• Legislation and Code of Practice
• Risk and Impact Analysis
• Planning Analysis
• Develop Procedures
• Emergency Plan
• Emergency Planning Committee Meetings
• Forms :
1. Appointment forms
2. Risk identification
3. Planning analysis
4. Agenda for EP Committee
5. Minutes for EP Committee
6. Symbolic safety signage