Audit Assistant Report (Generic)
The Legal compliance SHE Audit Assistant Report (Generic) comprises of close to 2000 questions with references to the South African Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act No. 85 of 1993 and incorporated Standards.
The compliance audit report can ideally be used in the field to conduct an audit.
On completion of the audit, a professional report can be compiled and printed for the employer / accountable person with a detailed statistical summary and graph.
A detailed USER GUIDE is provided.
Features provided in the Audit Manual:
• Index sheet is included to provide quick access to the spreadsheet topics in the workbook
• An information data capture sheet is provided which automatically prepares the Front Page of the Audit Report
• Audit report covering sheet contains the audit particulars and audit inspection statistics
• Compliance achievement is automatically calculated as an average compliance / non-compliance per question and per topic
• This will indicate the target % achieved and can be used as a corrective objective or as an appraisal for the Section that has been audited
(besides compliance achievement levels, these results could also be used as a measure for behaviour-based safety performance)
• Statistical chart of compliance / non-compliance achievement is automatically generated for the audit
• Auto-filter and hyperlinked action buttons included to simplify and speed-up moving between the spreadsheets and workbooks
• The 'search' facility of M.S. Excel can be used for quick access of key words
• A record for the audit findings and recommendations is included
• On completion of an audit / inspection, the document can be saved under a different name for record keeping purposes
• 2 Versions are provided one with legal references and other without
Annexures - Documents & Templates:
1. 1. Audit findings and recommendations report