SHE Reporting and Corrective Action
The compliance audit report can ideally be used in the field to conduct an audit. On completion of the audit, a professional report can be compiled and printed for the employer / accountable person with a detailed statistical summary and graph.
Features provided in the Audit Manual:
• Index sheet is included which gives quick access to the audit topics in the workbook.
• Control sheet is been provided whereon all the relevant information regarding the audit can be inserted.
The information is automatically transferred to form part of the audit report.
• Audit report covering sheet contains the audit particulars and audit inspection statistics.
• Compliance achievement is automatically calculated as an average compliance / non-compliance per question and per topic.
This will indicate the target % achieved and can be used as a corrective objective or as an appraisal for the Section that has been audited.
(besides compliance achievement levels, these results can also be used as a measure for behaviour-based safety performance). .
• Statistical chart of compliance / non compliance achievement is also automatically generated for the audit.
• Auto-filter and hyperlinked action buttons included to simplify and speed-up moving between the spreadsheets and workbooks.
• The 'search' facility of M.S. Excel can be used for quick access of key words.
• On completion of an audit / inspection, the document can be saved under a different name for record keeping purposes